Devin and Marilee. Wedding.

What an amazing and incredible winter wedding!! The day before Devin and Marilee's wedding we were hit with a huge snowstorm....this made it beautiful for their wedding pictures the day after. Though the morning commute to the SLC temple was a beast. And it was SOO SOO SOOOOOO cold!!!

Devin and Marilee had their luncheon at the Lion House in SLC and their reception at My Noah's in Pleasant Grove. Audrey from Studio Stems and the crew from Design Elite completely transformed the place to look so amazing!! It truly was a breathtaking wedding planned down to the last detail.

I felt so grateful to shoot this wedding because of all the wonderful people I met in the process. First and foremost are Marilee and her mom. Oh my gosh, I am just in love with these two ladies!! They are the type of people you meet and feel blessed just to know them. And Devin and his family were so amazing. Especially his grandpa. What a special person. He has a true goodness about him that you can feel just by being around him. I left Devin and Mare's wedding thinking about how wonderful both of these families were. And I left with a profound sense of what a blessing families are.

Needless to say this wedding was really meaningful for me because of the special people I met.