Jeff and Heather.

I've been rushing to get these online before I head out to California to shoot a wedding with my homie Kate. All the weddings I shoot these days are SO incredibly beautiful. And Heather's and Jeff's was no exception. All the details of this wedding were so carefully prepared. Her colors were to die for (hello magenta and black). And they both have AWESOME families. It really doesn't get any better than that!!


I love this shot of Heather....
And here's her handsome hubby Jeff...




I just LOVE this shot in every way! Heather is such a supermodel!


Jeff's best Gollum impression: "MY PRECIOUS!"
Heather did all of her own flowers and they were SO gorgeous!

The reception was on hole 15 at Cascade Golf Course. It had a beautiful view of the entire valley and turned out amazing!